SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Snakehead Telecaster replica tribute.

merlinmerlin Frets: 6691
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
I recently bought this from @poopot but have decided that I really need a two pickup Telecaster style machine, so it's on the block for what I paid! A snap at £400 plus delivery!  SOLD

Here's what poopot himself says about it and his pics. (if you've any objections, please let me know and I'll change);

2 piece sugar pine body finished in Olympic white nitro cellulose and aged accordingly. The finish is moderately/heavily aged and shows great lacquer checking all over.
Solid maple neck, again aged. Minimal/next to no fret wear. Also has truss rod adjustment at the heel end of the neck. Fitted with kluson style tuners. Neck is straight with very slight relief, low action (1mm at the 12thfret) and plays really well with no choking all the way up the neck... relatively flattish radius!.
Bakelite pickguard, sprayed black and clear coated with lacquer.One volume and one tone... orange drop cap... Ashtray bridge with compensated brass saddles - intonation is spot on. String through body.Seymour Duncan quarter pounder pick up... this thing growls like you would not believe... back off the volume for a more subtle tele sound.Currently strung up with 10sLooks great, plays really well and sounds marvellous... only selling as I really want a two pickup Telecaster thing... will be really sorry to see this go but my loss is your gain...
Collection from Brighton or happy to ship if you cover or can find and arrange a decent courier. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments