SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL GONE

AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
edited July 2018 in FX £
  • TC Electronic Ditto Looper (dodgy footswitch; works but not all the time; could be repaired) - £25 ON HOLD
  • Boss OC-2 (MIJ; typical condition) £90 ON HOLD

Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh (1-off custom finish) £110 SOLD
Earthquaker Devices Organizer V1 - £75 SOLD
Subdecay Quasar DLX  £105 SOLD
Earthquaker Devices Ghost Echo V1 £85 SOLD
Smallsound/Bigsound F*ck - £110 SOLD
Dr. Scientist Elements £140 TRADED
Catalinbread Semaphore Tap-Tempo Tremolo £110 SOLD
Earthquaker Devices Bit Commander - £100 SOLD

I've owned most of the pedals for a long time, and they're all working fine except the Ditto Looper (typical crappy TC Electronic switch issues; pedal functions normally otherwise) and the Subdecay Quasar DLX (slight bug with multiplier controller that occasionally requires the DC power to unplugged and plugged back in to reset the multiplier; still functions normally otherwise). Most include original boxes, manuals, goodies, etc, but some don't. Finishes are scratched here and there as they have been stepped on for many years. I'm selling some, trading others, and only trading others for something very specific, usually something that does the same thing but in a smaller box. Again, offers are welcome and trades are preferred—pedals wanted are listed below! I'm building a new small board so I still need a reverb, delay, fuzz, octave, etc. I just want them smaller and I want a change. 

Pedals I'm LOOKING FOR:

Chase Bliss Audio Brothers
Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl MKII
EQD Bellows
Dr. Scientist BitQuest
Foxrox Octron3

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    sweet jesus
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    I suspect you mean you're looking for a Ghost Echo v3, the latest one? Just in case you are and end up getting the earlier v2. If you are indeed looking for a v2, then ooops, sorry.
  • Dungus said:
    I suspect you mean you're looking for a Ghost Echo v3, the latest one? Just in case you are and end up getting the earlier v2. If you are indeed looking for a v2, then ooops, sorry.

Oh, I didn't even know there was a version 3. Duh! I just wanted the quieter one with top-mounted jacks, which is basically whatever the newest version is. Thanks for the heads up!

• Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 323
    In terms of Muffs, I have an Aion Halo:   https://aionelectronics.com/project/halo-ehx-big-muff-fuzz-pcb/

Built to Violet Rams Head specs.  https://aionelectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/aion-halo-bmp-documentation-v1.5.pdf

Might (or might not) be of interest.
  • Matt_McG said:
    In terms of Muffs, I have an Aion Halo:   https://aionelectronics.com/project/halo-ehx-big-muff-fuzz-pcb/

Built to Violet Rams Head specs.  https://aionelectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/aion-halo-bmp-documentation-v1.5.pdf

Might (or might not) be of interest.

Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't be interested in that one. 

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786
    Dungus said:

Oh, I didn't even know there was a version 3. Duh! I just wanted the quieter one with top-mounted jacks, which is basically whatever the newest version is. Thanks for the heads up!

V2 is smaller with the top mounted jacks, V3 the same but with a soft switch.

What is puzzling me is why there are four pedals on the right that have the knobs pointing all over the place while the others are all arranged tidily.

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
    edited July 2018
    Paul_C said:

V2 is smaller with the top mounted jacks, V3 the same but with a soft switch.

What is puzzling me is why there are four pedals on the right that have the knobs pointing all over the place while the others are all arranged tidily.

Damn it, someone noticed! All the controls set neat and tidily were ones I had already decided to list. At the last minute I thought I'd throw up the rest of my pedals. Once I took the picture I realised the grave mistake I had made. But it was too late. The picture had been uploaded to Imgur and there was no going back. Some would forever be off centre while others would be... *sniff*... straight. 

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    That Pharaoh looks amazing! Bet it looks even better with the huge green LED on.

I'm guessing the SS/BS is the one next to the Semaphore?
  • Dopesick said:
    That Pharaoh looks amazing! Bet it looks even better with the huge green LED on.

I'm guessing the SS/BS is the one next to the Semaphore?

It has two small LEDs actually. It's really cool. 

Yeah, the SS/BS is the one beside the Semaphore with the cloud graphics. It's an older generation housing, but it's the same circuit. 

• gyrusgyrus Frets: 0
    i’m interested in your oc-2.
  • gyrus said:
    i’m interested in your oc-2.

PM replied to. 

• Prices dropped. 

• AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
    edited July 2018
    Bump

I'm going to be away until Sunday evening so won't be able to ship anything until next Monday. I can still reply to any offers though. 

• OC-2, F*ck, and Elements on hold. 

• F*ck is SOLD

• Elements has been traded for a Mini. Yay! 

Price drops on the following:

Quasar DLX
    BAT Pharaoh (crazy awesome one of a kind finish)
    Organizer V1
    Ghost Echo V1

• Catalinbread Semaphore SOLD

• EQD Ghost Echo SOLD

• EQD Organizer now £80
    Subdecay Quasar DLX now £110
    Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh now £120

• @AngryGoldfish is atop man to deal with! (Must catch up soon Dan!)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life