SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fretless Fender Squire Vintage Modified Jazz Bass - £195

UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
edited July 2018 in Basses £
SOLD

I bought this bass new from Sounds Live in 2014 and since then it has sat on a guitar stand in my room gathering dust. I can’t play bass, let alone a fretless. I was just too enticed by Pino Paladino’s playing…

The bass has had less than 20 hours play time in the 4 years I’d owned it. As a result it’s in fantastic condition as shown in the photos. Full working order, but is probably due a string change! There’s the odd mark on the fretboard; nothing that you wouldn’t get from playing for a few days. No dents, dings, scratches etc.

£195 collected from South Liverpool.

I could possibly be tempted by a trade, but ideally looking for a sale. A PRS shaped Harley Benton is about all that comes to mind though for trades. Pedals/amps etc I'm sorted.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Those basses are fun. Unfortunately, the only PRS-shaped guitars I own have the name PRS on the headstock. 

Nice choice of photographic backdrop, BTW.

GLWS
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
    Still available if anyone's interested.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom