Simnett 4 String Fretless - Piezo Only (SOLD)

SimoSimo Frets: 11
edited July 28 in Basses £

I built this bass last year and it was briefly advertised for sale, before I decided that I couldn’t part with it and kept it for myself! It’s almost exactly 1 year old and has had VERY little use.. no scratches, dents, marks, etc. It looks and plays like as good as new. The photos below were taken today.. to see the original photo gallery click HERE

Please Note: As you’ll see from the photos, the Limba body has a small bark inclusion (the dark line on the top edge). This is a natural ‘defect’ and doesn’t affect the instrument in any way.

The price includes a Thomann flight case.

32'' scale, lined fretless fingerboard with 22 positions.
Burr English Walnut top, chambered White Limba body, Maple and Black Limba neck, Ebony fingerboard with Maple fret lines.
Schaller bridge (19mm spacing) with piezo saddles, John East buffer with volume and tone control.
Hipshot Ultralite tuners, Dunlop Flush Mount strap locks.
Ebony knobs, Luminlay side dots, Ebony nut, stainless steel neck bolts.
D'addario tapewound strings.
Finished in Liberon Finishing Oil

You’re welcome to try out the bass in person, please get in touch via PM or email
to discuss a suitable date/time. I’m based in Burntwood, Staffordshire.

UK delivery is £25 with UPS (fully insured). Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.

Worldwide shipping is available, please contact me for a quote.

SOLD

Payment via PayPal or bank transfer.

zE2xkxjpg

agC0iHjpg

ztXP5vjpg

uSWi2kjpg

vyxFrNjpg

DAF2rjjpg

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments