SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Humbucker Clearout - ££ Various

PhilMPhilM Frets: 279
edited August 2018 in Parts £

**SOLD** PRS SE Custom 24 HFS and VB Pair - HFS modified with Alnico 2 magnet (original Ceramic included), VB standard Alnico 5. 
DCR N=8.5k, B=14K, 4 conductor wiring (grey = neck, black = bridge). £33.50 posted PPG

**SOLD** 1970s/1980s Yamaha SG2000 pickups. I acquired these sometime in the 90s from my music teacher who had taken them out of his SG2000. No idea what year or spec they are. Fitted in non-original rings - originals would have had two screws on the bass-side of the pickup. Screws/Polepieces are a little rusty
DCR N=8.4k, B=8.7k. Red wire is hot, white is the coil tap wire. One mounting tab on the bridge pickup has had the corners snipped off. £40 posted PPG **SOLD**

1990s Jackson J85 Rail Humbucker.
DCR = 7.8K. 4 conductor wiring. Black = hot, Green = ground. £13.50 posted PPG

PRS SE Neck Pickup. Sold me me as a neck pickup, and the pole spacing and grey wire backs that up. However, its pretty high in resistance so it might make a good bridge pickup.
DCR = 14.5k. 4 conductor wiring. £18.50 posted PPG

**SOLD** Ironstone Alnico 5 F-spaced bridge humbucker.
DCR = 15.5k. £13.50 posted PPG

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments