SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB abs bass case - infernal dimensions (min) 114cm long x 30cm wide x 10cm deep. thankq.

valevale Frets: 1052
edited July 2018 in Basses £
as the title says, am after just a regular abs bass case, internal dimensions (min) 114cm long x 30cm wide x 10cm deep.

can be an anybrand (stagg, gear4music, chase, etc). fancy (gator etc) would be nice but may be over budget (try me).

t'is all!

let me know ( (here or pm) & thanks.
hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• valevale Frets: 1052
    a weekly bump for this.

and if anyone knows of any shops doing decent b stock or reduced deals on new ones (not too crazy priced) maybe let me know.

abs and 10cm deep is the thing. most budget ones shallower.

spanx!
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6058
    Is this the type of thing you're seeking?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Epiphone-Viola-Bass-Case/142839278509?
    JezWynd said:
    thanks for the suggestion. actually that one not so much tbh. it looks like a wood and vinyl one, which are usually too heavy for me, and they also don't wear well either. vinyl scrapes off and wood goes on corners after a few big bumps.

i've got a basic stagg abs guitar case that i've had for years whaich has been great. that has seen major bumping and always come up smelling of roses. even lock still works (a miracle on a budget case). but stagg abs bass cases are too shallow. this is for a small semi-acoustic bass.

there are fancy gators etc that look ok but pricey. was budgeting £50ish used really.

thanks anyway though.
    edited August 2018
    a bi-weekly bump for this in case anyone upgraded today (ebay sale)?

the 10cm deep seems to be the tricky thing with the budget abs bass ones. the non-fancy brand rectangle ones seem shallower.

anyway, let me know here or pm if you have sth.

many thanks.