Does this amp exist?

grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3321
hello all. Sold off my last valve amp as I don’t have time to play as much at the moment and certainly not that loud either to warrant having £1000 tied up in a piece of kit. 

I have a katana 50 but to be honest it leaves me cold for drive settings. 

Is there an amp out there that can do nice ish gains at low volume that can also be channel / patch switched via a foot pedal?

the vox Adio sounds ok but no footswitch. 
Do you know of any others?

ive looked at the helix lt but this would require powered speakers or headphones and I just want an all in one system for that quick plug and play. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Vox AC15 plus an A/B pedal. Even better when you kick both channels in together.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72307
    edited July 2018
    Vox AD-VT series. You can store two settings and footswitch between them.  Not sure about the current models if you’re looking to buy new though.

I have an AD15VT - you can pick them up for around £50 or so, add £25 for a Celestion Eight-15 and it’s a great little amp. The AD30VT is the same but with a 10” speaker, and also goes for under £100.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• JJWJJW Frets: 11
    Give the Orange Rocker 15 combo a try.