SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn. Teenage Engineering OP-1 FS £670

What's Hot
StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
edited July 2018 in Studio & Rec £
Seen a synth I really want , so this is potentially up for sale, 

Comes with original charge lead Box, and also some nice extras, including TE strap hooks, and Lego adaptors.

Nearly new condition, updated to the newest os, and full working order, Battery lasts for weeks 

Not easy to get hold of these days 
Trades....................doubt it but try me, 
£670 

based in Stourbridge  
https://imgur.com/lkrhSSJ
https://imgur.com/a/RMxPaVg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9526
    Truly one of the best, creative and inspirational devices Ive ever encountered
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    edited July 2018
    You know what..... it is, I am honestly in 2 minds,
    You know what..... it is, I am honestly in 2 minds,
    Mate, I was thinking of putting mine on eBay, as Im not using it at the moment... but I just cannot. It is truly amazing !
    @Wazmeister I have a big hankering for a roland JD...... But actuslly the thought of not having the off is giving me palpertations! I'll sleep on it I think :) 
    Sorry to cause you doubt mate !

(By the way, im not far from you in Lower Gornal)
  • ArtsutanovArtsutanov Frets: 61
    I’ve owned 3 Op-1s at various times and my decisions to sell always came down to the tape function. It’s the heart of the machine but if you find it too fiddly you’ll tire of it quickly.
    I’ve owned 3 Op-1s at various times and my decisions to sell always came down to the tape function. It’s the heart of the machine but if you find it too fiddly you’ll tire of it quickly.
    See I quite like the hands on approach with the tape mixer  it's certainly not as easy as a daw but it makes you think differently which is what their all about :) 
  • ArtsutanovArtsutanov Frets: 61
    What features are you unsure about?
  • Gotta say i love mine and all its quirks and ways of working. Does take a lot a time to learn and i’m probably still miles off with what it can do. Op1andchill on instagram have some good tutorials. GLWS 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    What features are you unsure about?
    I think with Cubase the wav /midi manipulation is so good, with the op it's back to basics, if I could afford to keep the op and have a JD as well I would but alas .. . Kids :/