Sell or Keep (Klon KTR)?

What's Hot
peteripeteri Frets: 1283

So - since going modelling (amps not an alternative career!) last year, I've sold almost all my pedals - two I'd planned to keep were my King of Tone (since the wait list is so long, and having been forced to sell my first - long story, I don't want to let it go) and my Klon KTR.

Now, I've had my KTR loaned to someone for nearly a year, and not missed it at all - I just do everything in the box, there's really no reason to keep it apart from one day having that realisation that I should have kept it, when they're going for 10k each.

Anyone else keeping pedals they just don't (and aren't likely to) use?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• slackerslacker Frets: 2215
    I tend to collect overdrives and delays. I dont use them all the time. I currently dont use a big box DMM but wont sell. I dont use my Klon or KOT v2 much but wont sell them. 

I have shifted a Lovetone Big Cheese and Meatball, although more or less unobtaneum, I just didnt like them. 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11413
    Don't think the KTR will ever hit the prices of original Klons.  Wouldn't worry about it from that point of view.  If you aren't using the pedal then it would probably make sense to get rid if it.  I don't know what modeler you are using.  I know from experience that the Kemper takes drive pedals very well, so a couple of high quality drive pedals isn't a bad thing to have.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    crunchman said:
    Don't think the KTR will ever hit the prices of original Klons.  Wouldn't worry about it from that point of view.  If you aren't using the pedal then it would probably make sense to get rid if it.  I don't know what modeler you are using.  I know from experience that the Kemper takes drive pedals very well, so a couple of high quality drive pedals isn't a bad thing to have.
    I agree with this a ktr isn’t hard to get hold of and will never hit original Klon prices.  
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12641
    If you can get £10k from someone dumb enough to pay that for less than £20-worth of resistors, caps, etc, then take the fucking money and run...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • The Helix Klon sounds better than the KTR.... just incase you’re using a Helix ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Fractal - so everything's better ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • peteri said:
    Fractal - so everything's better ;)
    Only for those afraid of high and low cuts