SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-ear & B&O H2 On-ear headphones!

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited April 2019 in Misc £
Things I'd be interested in trading for: Wacom 480/471 graphics tablet.
Location for pick-up: Just north of Birmingham.

I'm returning to the wonderful world of electric guitar after a few years away, and that means that I need to part with some gear to generate funds to fuel my relapsing addiction tired_face I'm sure you all know how that works, haha. I did do a handful of successful trades on here in the past (I'm not sure if the first buy/sell trade thread is still around), so hopefully that counts for something.

Yamaha THR10C - SOLD!
A reluctant sale that my missus says I need to make if I'm to justify my upcoming NGD Awesome little unit that puts out some really nice tones at all levels of home/bedroom volume. Boxed with the cables, but NOT with the Cubase AI code - It'll still work just fine with any DAW you have, though.

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear (Android Variant) - RETRACTED!
Bought new last year & well taken care of. I've little to no need of portable audio gear right now (which will be a recurring theme in this thread), so I'll happily let these go to a good home. Still have the original box & all the original contents, including the travel case.

Bang & Oluffson Beoplay H2 On-Ear (iOS Variant) - SOLD!
Bought new a few years back & used on & off since. Great sounding on-ears that fold down flat onto the neck for a very comfortable & stylish look. Boxed with all the original contents, as per usual for me

FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier - SOLD!
Bought new in... 2015, I think, and well taken care of. Has all the original boxing/content, including the straps to mount it to a phone/DAP. This thing is capable of some ear shattering bass with the bass boost feature. If you're lucky enough to own the Hotline Miami OST, I'd recommend being incredibly careful... Your ears will give out before the hardware does >.<
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/7VcAAOSwr8hbViGT/$_86.JPG

Sony NWZ-A15 DAP/MP3 player with 64GB Sandisk MicroSD Card - RETRACTED!
Bought new as a replacement for my old Sony DAP around the same time as the FiiO E12, and again, well taken care of with all the original contents. This thing has pretty incredible battery life, making it a great companion for when you want to save phone battery. Really lightweight, but well built. 16GB internal memory with the 64GB MicroSD card on top. Sounds great unamped.

SNES Mini - SOLD!
As with everything else - Bought new, well looked after, boxed with original contents. Not much to say about this one - It was an impulse buy >.< Works great though!

Venom Arcade/Fight Stick for PS4/XB1/PC - SOLD!
I bought this to see if I prefer Arcade sticks for Cave shooters/bullet hells, and other genres like retro platformers - Turns out, I don't. Plus I'm pretty terrible at fighting games, and god damnit, this didn't help at all! Who would have thought you need to practice things...
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/5rQAAOSwfz9bViAC/$_86.JPG

White Album/Sgt Peppers/Abbey Road 12" Vinyl - SOLD!
All from the recent magazine run, and all played just once. Set me back £56 new, so grab yourself a bargain!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    Hey bud,  I was lucky enough to win a pair of Focal Clear Pro headphones recently, and as such I was thinking about dedicated amps, Im not fussed about portability, but these 2 look interesting. A quick research seems that the FiiO is good  VFM, but I reckon Id like something ab bit better....the Chord looks interesting..?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Good god, that's a pretty serious win - Big grats on the headphones!

Honestly with the Mojo, I feel it definitely lives up to the hype for its intended purpose, and like I said, I'm iffy about selling it & finding something else, but... You're paying a premium for the portability, and if that's not something you're particularly in need of, you'd probably be just as well (if not better off) buying something new that's intended for home use.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    edited July 2018
    Tenebrous said:
    Good god, that's a pretty serious win - Big grats on the headphones!

Honestly with the Mojo, I feel it definitely lives up to the hype for its intended purpose, and like I said, I'm iffy about selling it & finding something else, but... You're paying a premium for the portability, and if that's not something you're particularly in need of, you'd probably be just as well (if not better off) buying something new that's intended for home use.
    Hi..Yes it was most unexpected !...I subscribe to Produce Like a Pro with Warren Huart, and I enter all their giveaways, ...this time I won ;-)

Thanks for the info and honesty ....I will do some more research..

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    Nice!

And no worries. Don't get me wrong though, it's still a cracking piece of gear. The fact it's portable still can work well for home use. For example, you could use it with your PC to listen to music, then go plug it into your TV to get a better experience on that, too. Same with gaming systems that support optical out.
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    I considered the Mojo for desktop use but apparently there are problems with the battery if you leave it on and aren’t cycling it.  Also it’s not good ergonomically for sitting permanently.
    I've not had any issues like that that I'm aware of, but I have been leaving it on while charging to full, then disconnecting it until it drains entirely.

I think though, just in case, I'll take it off the market. I use it every day & enjoy using it for what I do, and I'd hate to sell it to someone who finds that it's longevity has been impacted by the way I've used it. So hey, I'll just keep it.

Cheers both.

Rest is still for sale though. I'll count this as my bump :)
    SNES Mini has sold through a local trade site. Rest is still for sale.

Cheers.
    Nudge back to P1. Everything still for sale.
    £10-20 knocked off everything, as I've seen something I like & would like a bit of extra moolah to get the ball rolling.

Would also be interested in a Wacom CTL-480 if someone has one in really good condition.
    edited November 2018
    Decided against eBay after reading a thread here regarding returns.
    edited November 2018
    Adding some more stuff up for sale. Pictures will follow, but these are fairly reluctant sales to help convince the missus that the upcoming NGD is A-OK I'm sure you guys n gals understand where I'm coming from, haha.

Yamaha THR10C - Minty, boxed with all manuals, adapter, etc. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CUBASE CODE! £150
    Bang & Olufson Beoplay H2 On Ear headphones (iOS variant) - Boxed, really good condition, never had an issue at all with them. Selling because, frankly, I have WAY too many portable headphones for someone who works from home. £70
    White Album/Sgt Peppers/Abbey Road 12" Vinyl - All from the recent magazine run, £17-22 new each, all played once. £35 takes all 3.

Absolutely no trades, but feel free to make offers. More will likely be added!
    edited November 2018
    Fully updated the OP with pictures as promised. Help me smooth over the new guitar with the missus
    Weekly nudge. Any World of Warcraft players here?! ;)
    Nudge. Open to offers on everything! Also now selling a Yamaha EZ220 keyboard. I'll add pictures & a price to the OP tomorrow when there's better lighting for photography. As they're £170 new, and it's minty, I'd be looking for £110-120 collected.

(Also, I might be parting with a guitar... Hmm).

Cheers!
    edited January 2019
    I did indeed end up putting a guitar for sale. You can see that here: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/145609/fs-ft-yamaha-611vfm-sunburst-w-hiscox-case-370-or-maybe-a-trade

Willing to do a deal if you buy multiple things. Guitar & anything from this thread half price.

Also, I'm now looking for a 10" Android tablet. Done!
    edited January 2019
    Records sold locally. Keyboard no longer for sale.

All the portable audio gear is still available, as is my 611VFM.

Cheers!
    edited January 2019
    Headphone amp sold locally. Looking to sell either pair of portable headphones then I'm done.

Cheers!
    Little nudge. Someone must still use the good ol' 3.5mm jack, no?
    edited April 2019
    Open to offers on two great pairs of headphones. Need to raise funds, so try your luck

Edit: Sold the B&O's, so keeping the Sennheisers. Everything has sold now!