SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Headshell to fit Marshall Smallbox chassis plus matching cab

hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
edited July 2018 in Amps £
I moved my Ceriatone 1987 to a 2x12 combo so this headshell with custom made Ceriatone light up logo and matching cab is up for sale. For anyone wanting to build a Ceraitone kit amp based on the Marshall smallbox chassis size this is an ideal way to finish it off.

Made from 18mm birch with dovetailed joints (both shell and cab) covered in black/purple, blue and black tolex with gold piping  and leather look handles. The cab has feet on both the side and the bottom so it can stand tall or squat. The eagle eyed amongst you will note that I put the back plate back on upside down after I did some work on it . Easy to change it over. The speaker cutouts have 8 tee-nuts fitted for each speaker so you can easily position the speakers even if you chew up the threads on one or two of them.

The headshell is 180mm x 511mm internally and 203mm tall. The controls cutout on the front is 414mm x 62mm. I think most Marshall small box chassis should fit,if you need to confirm it I can remove the chassis from my combo and check the size. For example Modulus Plexi, JCM800 and JTM45 smallbox chassis' are 468mm x 165mm x 65mm.

The Ceriatone logo is a very special piece of glass that I made myself (i'm in the business) It is handmade flashed (two layers, turquoise base layer with a thin blue flash layer) glass with the thin dark blue layer has been acid etched using hydrofluoric acid (nasty stuff, dont try this at home!). I then sandblasted the back to diffuse the light. You would need to provide a power source and bulbs to illuminate this. I used LED's and a supply derived from the heater supply.

Condition of both is not new, but the scuffs on the tolex are very minor. I do have more photos I can email.

I'm looking for £300 for the two, but collection would be necessary, though I'd be happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet halfway.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited July 2018
    Apologies for the orientation of the photos, not sure why they appear correct on my PC but not when displayed in tFB in FF.

If you click the photos they will open the right way up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom