SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING COLLECTION FS 1984 YAMAHA SA 2000S RARE SPRUCE TOP MODEL OHSC

ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 168
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
I am currently starting to sell a few higher end guitars, mainly Yamaha and Collings. First off is a very rare 1984 Yamaha SA2000S, which was the pinnacle of Yamaha's semi-hollow range, never to be equalled. It features a carved solid spruce top, which lends a certain complexity and warmth to the sound, but no feedback, as the guitar has the centre block. Original Yamaha Spinex pickups, original push/push pots for split coil on either or both pickups, good frets, all original parts but no pick guard which was missing when I got it, and original case! A great guitar, but I have another; that was owned by John Etheridge, so this one is having to go. I also have an SA1800 with spruce top, another great guitar. And 4 Collings i35s, they are all fantastic, but I do not play them all. This one has some wear and tear, some light marks and dings but it is 34 years old and shows no damage or repairs. The back of the neck is clean. Gold plating is faded and tarnished. Plays superbly with a straight neck and functioning truss rod, no ski jump. Price shipped £1175.00 no trades at this price, its a giveaway. 
t9dhEOoli0kDGmQbDnqJb2fsQr4jL4wTbX4Yfsd5qQJhz7bqF
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 168
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="li0kDGm"><a href="//imgur.com/li0kDGm"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="t9dhEOo"><a href="//imgur.com/t9dhEOo">YAMAHA SA 2000S</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="QbDnqJb"><a href="//imgur.com/QbDnqJb"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="2fsQr4j"><a href="//imgur.com/2fsQr4j"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    Superb Guitars ......anybody who has played them would put them above the equivalent 335
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Here you go

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Thanks!
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Where abouts are you based?
  • richhrichh Frets: 451
    His profile says Gateshead...
    Yes, I'm in Gateshead, occasionally travelling about, but not at present....its less than 3 hours by train from London, and I do a lot of station meets.
    If anyone is interested in a similar SA1800 with spruce top (simpler chrome hardware, wine red finish, ebony dot inlaid board, that's up for grabs, too!