SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cancel , Sorted - WTB - VICTORY V40 Deluxe/ Morgan PR 12 / Morgan AC20 / Brunetti Singleman 16.

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited August 2018 in Amps £
Anyone wanting to offload?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Anyone?
    edited August 2018

Amended:

WTB either:
    • Victory V40 Deluxe.
    • Brunetti Singleman 16.
    • Morgan PR 12
    • Morgan AC20.
    If anyone has any that they are considering selling please let me know.
    Cancel - Sorted
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9446
    What did you get Jim ?
    What did you get Jim ?
    Getting !
    I have always alternated and been seduced by either Blackface/silverface Fender tone or EL84/Class A Vox tone. Have never made my mind up which I prefer and since moving to the country and downsizing 3 years ago I don't have the room to have both.

Having previously had both Matchless and Bad Cat which, with the exception of a Lightning I had a few years ago, have never really been suitable for home use I have recently been intrigued by both The Morgan power reduction system and the Bad Cat K Master system.
    See how I'm building up the suspense! 

Anyhow after research and re-assurance I am assured that the K Master system is the real deal and allow me to use a Bad Cat at bedroom/home volumes. I am very fortunate to have sorted a great deal with @garfy of this very parish and will be taking delivery of his Bad Cat Cub IIIR in the coming week which I must say I am really looking forward to.