SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Uh-Oh...Time for a H7 Sort-Out - UPDATED

What's Hot

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    edited August 2018
    If anybody prefers the revelation rlr in a dark brown gloss without a bigsby then let me know I have that model. I prefer with bigsby so happy to cut a deal I will sell mine and buy Harry's.

Great value guitars.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    We need to chat about a potential trade on the guild dood, def interested in the bc rich  poss the ovation as well,  .. Oh and poss a jap bass... 
  • There's a Harry Seven in all of us :)
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    USA Teles
    I have one with which I might be willing to part. Unfortunately, it is worth more than the one item listed above that interests me. :(
    Be seeing you.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8017
    JerkMoans said:
    @JerkMoans - what would you like to know?
    Basically, can it be played ok? Neck not twisted like a basket of serpents?
    It can indeed. No nasty warped neck horrors.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

Dibs on the Mockingbird 
    My apologies - I’d forgotten you mentioned this some time ago.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

We need to chat about a potential trade on the guild dood, def interested in the bc rich  poss the ovation as well,  .. Oh and poss a jap bass... 
    Re. BCR - I’d forgotten that @FelineGuitars made enquiries about this way back, sorry! 

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27346

Columbus LP copy

I'd just like to point out that the *correct* description for one of those should include the terms "vintage", "MiJ", "rare" and "lawsuit".

I remember paying £60 for a black Columbus LP copy back in 1977 (I believe) from a s/h guitar shop in Crewe.  It was my first ever electric guitar and opened the doors to my subsequent musical fame and fortunes.  Oh happy days.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:

Columbus LP copy

I'd just like to point out that the *correct* description for one of those should include the terms "vintage", "MiJ", "rare" and "lawsuit".

I remember paying £60 for a black Columbus LP copy back in 1977 (I believe) from a s/h guitar shop in Crewe.  It was my first ever electric guitar and opened the doors to my subsequent musical fame and fortunes.  Oh happy days.

Well, for £25, you can relive those glowing memories! ;)

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2419
    When H7 has one of these clear-outs I wait in vain for a nice Grimshaw SS Deluxe. If it ever does happen sod’s law I’ll be skint.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    That Studio looks v cool. You don't happen to have a fretless Ibanez bass lurking in the woodpile by any chance? 
    JezWynd said:
    That Studio looks v cool. You don't happen to have a fretless Ibanez bass lurking in the woodpile by any chance? 
    Fretless, yes. Ibanez, no. Sorry! :(

Jimbro66 said:
    When H7 has one of these clear-outs I wait in vain for a nice Grimshaw SS Deluxe. If it ever does happen sod’s law I’ll be skint.
    I'm more likely to have a GS30, but who knows? ;)

• deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    If things fall through with that Mockingbird let me know dude! =)
    delorean said:
    Of course, but I don't think they will... :(

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    Saw this and thought of this thread :)

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • @poopot Wiz awarded for that!
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    @poopot Wiz awarded for that!
    +1. 

By the way @HarrySeven , do you have any lap steels you don't need?
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11497
    tFB Trader
    delorean said:
    Of course, but I don't think they will... :(
    Nope - Mock is gone :)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    @HarrySeven ;
    If the RLR doesn't move would you be interested in a swap for my RLR without bigsby + cash from myself?