Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    Paid. (First!).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    pmbomb said:
    Paid. (First!).
    Good man!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Payments to:

admin@thefretboard.co.uk
    PLEASE include your u/name and the session that you're wanting to attend in the PP messages!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    Payments to:

admin@thefretboard.co.uk
    PLEASE include your u/name and the session that you're wanting to attend in the PP messages!
    Very good point! Message needs to say Jam and date eg Huddersfield Feb 19 and your fretboard username
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11674
    Paid - and I mentioned my username and the Feb 19 Sasquatch Hudds, also said "Hi Tony" - because I like to add a personal touch.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    ah.

the transaction id ended 45612, and all of it please.
    Hotels: we are sorting another discount deal with the Cambridge Hotel - once we have details I’ll post them in the 3rd post on page one (for all other admin) and also in the main body so you guys know.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Phil_aka_Pip - you coming along again? You could do an "other" slot and stay acoustic again!
    I'd like to. I'd prefer to be sure that I won't be in the process of moving house at the time (ideally I'd like to have that done and dusted before then but ATM can't be sure). Willing to do acoustic if that floats your boat but if I've moved and rescued my electric guitars from their hiding place AND learnt something off the set list I'd be up for something electric.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Paid!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    @Phil_aka_Pip - you coming along again? You could do an "other" slot and stay acoustic again!
    I'd like to. I'd prefer to be sure that I won't be in the process of moving house at the time (ideally I'd like to have that done and dusted before then but ATM can't be sure). Willing to do acoustic if that floats your boat but if I've moved and rescued my electric guitars from their hiding place AND learnt something off the set list I'd be up for something electric.
    I’ll stick you in the “others” slot and then see how you get on nearer the time.
  • Last time I booked the Cambridge Hotel and it was as good as theFretboard deal... in any case, I hope to book once any deal is confirmed. 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Last time I booked the Cambridge Hotel and it was as good as theFretboard deal... in any case, I hope to book once any deal is confirmed. 
    No it wasn't
    ;)

If you book via the link that we'll provide, you'll (a) get the best possible price and (b) theFB will get a kickback.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    Last time I booked the Cambridge Hotel and it was as good as theFretboard deal... in any case, I hope to book once any deal is confirmed. 
    No it wasn't
    ;)

If you book via the link that we'll provide, you'll (a) get the best possible price and (b) theFB will get a kickback.
    It’s all about the money with you, man. It used to be about the music.... ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Right-o, I'm talking p!sh as usual lol... I'll wait (great Van Halen song, that)
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Just logged in for the first time this w/e. I have a scary big birthday on the 21st but should be able to make it. Could someone put me on the reserve list for the weekend?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

McToot said:
    Just logged in for the first time this w/e. I have a scary big birthday on the 21st but should be able to make it. Could someone put me on the reserve list for the weekend?
    If you go on the Others list you can come anyway and Jam, and then if there’s spaces on the session list you can fill in/upgrade to it! 
    McToot said:
    You’re in and coming (if you can make it!) and reserve for the main list if there’s slots/room
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    edited August 2018
    oh fuck, im double booked on the Saturday :-( im out guys Mrs has bought tickets for Jungle in Leeds on the 16th, i thought this was the weekend of the 9th ? 
    oh fuck, im double booked on the Saturday :-( im out guys Mrs has bought tickets for Jungle in Leeds on the 16th, i thought this was the weekend of the 9th ? 
    It was but I fucked up the dates and had to move it to the 16th. My fault entirely.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    It was but I fucked up the dates and had to move it to the 16th. My fault entirely.
    Gutted, no way i can make it, Mrs likes a wee bit of Jungle and she comes to all kinds of gigs with me she isnt keen on, so i have to do this one. Might try and pop along for an hour in the afternoon to say hello to everyone, but that will be as good as it gets