SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Electrical Guitar Company Series 1 - All aluminium/polished finish

What's Hot
BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
I have my doubts this will get much interest in this forum but, I have for sale my Electrical Guitar Company Series 1. It's all aluminium with a polished finish, 25.1" scale neck. Absolutely phenomenal guitar - plays amazingly well with the lowest action and cleanest least buzzy feel of any guitar of any type Ive ever had, and sounds supernaturally good - huge full lows and crystal clear highs. Never gigged and looked after extremely well, arrived new from EGC less than a year ago. Comes with SKB case etc. Waiting lists for these a notoriously long and getting longer, factor in the duties/tax and shipping from the USA and this is a nice way to get one without that heart/wallet-ache. I have to move it on as something expensive has come up. WTHDRAWN
Pics

And here's the requisite arty hipster-filter shot

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments