SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sorts FS - 57 Classics, Lots of machineheads/tuners, strings,

stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26973
edited August 2018 in Parts £
>> I'm now back from the UK so these are all no longer available unless you want to wait ages or pay for international postage! <<

As noted in my FX FS thread, I'm flying into the UK at the weekend so should be able to get these to the post on Monday or Tuesday next week. 

Everything is used (except the strings) and in perfect condition (except the pickup covers!). I'm always open to offers for any/all, especially if you have a nice tremolo (empress or diamond?) for trade/p-ex, and especially since I have no idea how much a lot of this is worth. Details below, pictures below the below. 

The Details!

Gibson 57 Classic set. Nickel covers with Genuine Ageing from actual gigging sweat and other such gross stuff. But they look great! Taken from my CS336 at the beginning of this year, where they'd been for ~16 years. £90 £80 posted SOLD

"Gibson Deluxe" kluson-types. Nickel finish, genuine ageing and they actually look great. Taken from the same CS-336 as the pickups. £35 £27 posted SOLD

Grover Rotomatics. Not sure exactly what model these are, but they're full sized 3-a-side and chrome finished, straight off a Martin HD28. £35 £27 posted SOLD

Fender CP50's locking kluson-types. 6-inline, chrome finish, all screws & bushings included. £30 £24 posted

Mixed set of 6-a-side kluson-types, chrome. All screws & bushings included. 5 of these came off my MIJ Pink Paisley Tele, but the high-e got bent/broken a long time ago and replaced with a genuine Kluson, which is functionally identical but has Kluson written on it and the post is about 1mm taller. £25 £24 posted

(How do I have so many sets of spare tuners??)

Elixir acoustic strings. 2x set of 12-53 and 1x of 12-56, all 80/20 nanowebs. I'm not sure I even realised they weren't the same gauge when buying or using them. Either way, I've gone over to Martins so these are yours if you give me £10 (posted) SOLD

The pictures!

57 Classic pictures to come... now here!

Gibson Deluxe tuners:

Grover tuners:

CP50's tuners:

Mixed kluson-ish tuners:

Strings:

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments