SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS TC Electronic Ditto X4 looper

What's Hot
solarsolar Frets: 174
edited April 2019 in FX £
I have accumulated too much stuff again recently, so these are on the block.

All prices assume PPG and include UK Special Delivery 1pm.

These are priced keenly but will consider sensible offers. Always open to trades, try me! And let me know if you have any questions or need more photos.

Trades I'm particularly interested in: EHX Superego, J Rockett The Dude

TC Electronic Ditto X4 Great condition, updated to latest firmware. Velcro on the bottom. No box or power supply. £120

Sold Stuff:

Collision Devices Black Hole Symmetry - Immaculate condition, boxed with manual and all the bits. £180 SOLD

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai - Fantastic condition. No box or power supply. £85 SOLD via gumtree

Earthquaker Devices Erupter - nice fuzz-face-ish saggy fuzz with a big bias control for spluttery to smooth. £95 £85 SOLD

Red Panda Particle - picked this up recently but it's not for me. Brilliant condition, boxed, posted to your door for £180 TRADED

Fredric Effects Utility Percolator - Fredric's take on the classic Harmonic Percolator. Great as a fuzz or a lovely overdrive. Can't find the box for this one, annoyingly. £75 £70 £65 SOLD

Strymon El Capistan - very recently bought from this very forum, but just didn't get on with it for some reason so moving it along. This is the V1, in good condition, no velco, but also no box, paperwork or power supply (will be well packed up for postage). I just want back what I paid for it (so no offers or price drops on this one) - £175 SOLD via gumtree

Mr Black Supermoon - the original (non-Chrome) version. Goes from nice and subtle to all-out modulated haunting ambience. £110 SOLD

Way Huge Havalina - £65 SOLD

Pedal Monsters White Lightning V2 - Supro-ish drive that goes all fuzzy when you crank it. £95 £85 SOLD via ebay

Demeter Tremulator - £90 £80 SOLD

Creepy Fingers "I can't believe it's not germanium" - this is a one-off single-knob fuzz face circuit with low-gain silicon transistors voiced to sound germaniumy. £130 £120 TRADED

Dunlop Echoplex Delay - fantastic reproduction of the Echoplex sound. Lots of video demos and comparisons around for this one. Comes with the box and the original power supply. £150 SOLD

Dwarfcraft Super Wizard - this is a Wizard of Pitch and a Minivan Delay in the same enclosure, with the added magical capability of putting the pitchshifter in the delay feedback loop for crazy pitchy echoes. Check out YouTube demos of this one - it's incredibly weird but also very musical. Boxed. £250 £225 £215 £210 TRADED

DOD 440 Envelope Filter - boxed, velcro on the bottom. £65 £60 SOLD

Withdrawn:

Ibanez DE7 ToneLok Delay - from the late 90s, in pristine condition with the original box. Very highly regarded delay. WITHDRAWN

Ibanez FZ7 ToneLok Fuzz - from the late 90s, in great condition with the original box. Goes from smooth to spitty and gated with the "damage" switch. Very usable and versatile fuzz. WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• solarsolar Frets: 174
    Saturday bump
    Monday bump
    Up again, make me offers!
    Pre-bank-holiday bump.
    Bank hol bump.
    edited October 2018
    EDIT: photos moved to main post.
    September bump
    Havalina sold, rest still available! Make me offers!
    Another Monday bump
    Bump
    In a desparate attempt to avoid eBay, I've knocked a tenner off everything. Bargains galore! This is the last and only reduction - these will be going on eBay this week if no one bites.
    Still procrastinating about putting them on eBay bump 
    Loads of stuff added bump.
    Echoplex sold
    Bump - Creepy Fingers traded. I've also dropped the price on the Dwarfcraft to better reflect the other one that's currently on eBay.
    Weekend bump
    New week, new bump.
    Bumpy McBumpface
    Saturday bump