My GAS isn't that bad!

What's Hot
John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
JUST bought a guitar on Reverb and it popped up a message "Ready to try something new? Sell this item to fund new gear purchases."

How bad does it think I am :)
8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Apparently the best time to make a sale, is after a sale.  The theory is that the customer is already in a buying mood.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3443
    That's not bad, when you buy new gear before selling your old stuff, that's bad.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breadfanbreadfan Frets: 379
    Were you logged in as @Gassage ?

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Apparently the best time to make a sale, is after a sale.  The theory is that the customer is already in a buying mood.
    That explains a lot of sales strategies recently. Seeing a lot of unexpected ‘extras’ appearing as purchase options in the checkout process lately

• robgilmo said:
    That's not bad, when you buy new gear before selling your old stuff, that's bad.
    The top tier is selling the new gear before you’ve received it, because you’ve found something else.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3443

robgilmo said:
    The top tier is selling the new gear before you’ve received it, because you’ve found something else.
    I see you that and raise you , not buying it in the first place because you have already found something else just before you complete checkout.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • Is it GAS if you don't buy it though?
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Jooky used to list guitars for sale which hadn’t even arrived yet cause he’d seen something else  :#
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_A said:
    JUST bought a guitar on Reverb and it popped up a message "Ready to try something new? Sell this item to fund new gear purchases."

Haha, glad to see our market research is paying off !
    I work for http://www.reverb.com/uk Any questions, queries, complaints, Drop me a line.

Remember to check out our Bank Holiday Sale 15% off New, Used and Vintage
    https://reverb.com/uk/sales/bank-holiday-sale

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    John_A said:

Haha, glad to see our market research is paying off !
    Wanna buy a prs singlecut?  ;)
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8792
    John_A said:

Sell before taking delivery?! Hell yeah: WHAT a concept. @DrCornelius you seen this answer to all our prayers?!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7114
    JerkMoans said:
    John_A said:

Sell before taking delivery?! Hell yeah: WHAT a concept. @DrCornelius you seen this answer to all our prayers?!
    I've been beta testing it for a while , I'm short selling loads of PRS silver skys at the moment and hoping they come down in price before I've got to actually buy them, box them up and sell em on.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom