eBay Content: Time Travel

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

It's interesting to see that that were actually made many years before they were introduced.

Or not*.

Also - remember, folks - don't post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. It's not safe out there. :open_mouth: 

*Early production versions were apparently made in East Germany, rather than Korea...but mid-'70s?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I FEEL UNCLEAN NOW !!!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    edited August 2018
    I contacted that seller earlier this week about one of his other items. I put a few questions, none of which he properly answered.

One question concerned whether the "free postage" actually meant Collection In Person. (Not a problem as I know somebody who lives very near the seller.) Seller answered one of my questions by suggesting that my associate could view the instrument in person. I am now wondering when to tell the seller that my associate is a DI with Humberside Constabulary.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    You have a contact in Hull @funkfingers ?

Dodgy...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4670
    edited August 2018
    He must be trustworthy , he has a Dean Baby Z for sale @Bridgehouse  Dont buy it man, leave it for other deserving folk, you cant own ALL the Baby Zs 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dean-Baby-Z-guitar/153132644533?hash=item23a76ab8b5:g:RQQAAOSwgslbJU6A

He must be trustworthy , he has a Dean Baby Z for sale @Bridgehouse  Dont buy it man, leave it for other deserving folk, you cant own ALL the Baby Zs 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dean-Baby-Z-guitar/153132644533?hash=item23a76ab8b5:g:RQQAAOSwgslbJU6A

I could swap the neck for a full size bass neck - that would work, no?
    edited August 2018
    DO IT , shits and giggles do it, i will get a another Baby Z and we can be like a rubbish ZZtop if i ever make it to a FB Jam :-P
    DO IT , shits and giggles do it, i will get a another Baby Z and we can be like a rubbish ZZtop if i ever make it to a FB Jam :-P
    I’m concerned it would collapse under the string tension :D
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    You have a contact in Hull?
    Surburbs of.

It means that I can do the old Humphrey Lyttleton / Colin Sell joke about a gig there.
    Dodgy.
    Probably the bad influence from over the Humber bridge.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    best start growing the beard now @Bridgehouse ;

best start growing the beard now @Bridgehouse ;

Dat hat doe!