SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: Ibanez GR520 Ghostrider 1994

StavrosStavros Frets: 328
edited January 2019 in Guitars £

Ibanez GR520 Ghostrider 1994 with hard case and Ibanez strap, the hard case is missing one part of one of the locks.

Really good condition, it does have a couple of dings, but nothing noticeable, and some tarnishing. I have only had it a few months and maybe played it a dozen times.

Great action and setup by a previous owner, it has a bit flatter set-in mahogany neck with a 24.75 inch scale length.

All stock apart from upgraded pots, caps and switch, also by a previous owner.

Blurb from some web surfing:

IBANEZ GR520

Production of the Ibanez GR520 began in 1994 and ended in 1996. It has a multiple bound alder body and maple top, 22 fret bound rosewood fingerboard with abalone/pearl split block inlays. Bridge is tune-o-matic style, with a stop tailpiece. The headstock has 3 a side tuners with pearloid buttons. Hardware is gold. Pickups and controls are the same as the Ibanez GR-320. It came in either orange or vintage sunburst, to show off the maple top.

Price dropped to £300 no trades thanks.

Collection from Wetherby in West Yorkshire, or happy to meet up half way within a reasonable distance.

I love my brick
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments