SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Feline Tabby

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Well having let the dust settle on all the excitement for a fortnight , I thought I'd raise my head above the parapet wall once more and see whether anyone who hasn't spent all they have on an R8/R9 fancies this rather lovely, exquisitely modern take on a telecaster. 

For all that in my limited experience of such matters any asking price on here seems to invite offers substantially below the same and generate a process of horse trading, I suppose that's been discussed exhaustively above so for avoidance of doubt I'll take £1250 straight, no messing :D

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can I just be the first person to say - If I hadn't just bought an R8/R9 ----------------------------------  Fill in blanks with my desire to buy every guitar ever advertised on the Fretboard

But in all seriousness this is a lovely guitar and I remember enjoying giving it a little run on one of my many visits to Feline a couple of years ago

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheGASMan said:
    Can I just be the first person to say - If I hadn't just bought an R8/R9 ----------------------------------  Fill in blanks with my desire to buy every guitar ever advertised on the Fretboard

But in all seriousness this is a lovely guitar and I remember enjoying giving it a little run on one of my many visits to Feline a couple of years ago

GLWTS
    Thanks: probably a lousy time to be selling when half the known world have mortgaged their houses to buy cut-price Gibsons, but I'm hoping there's that one person out there :)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • For any Tele Fan out there I would highly recommend it
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    sweet thing.
  • Sorry , I missed all the fun. Can I just say as I wander past this thread -

1. If you like lightweight Teles with a lot of bite from the bridge pu and a nice warm jazzy tone from the neck then you'll love this guitar. Great action too as you'd expect from that Croydon mob.

2. Mr Moans and I swap guitars on a regular basis, after all of our regular service station meet ups he is actually what I'd call a mate. I can see Danny's point but can assure him that the deal was a typically convoluted one as most are with us.  

I've also learned that if you paid say £1000 for something on here and want your money back , it's pretty pointless telling everyone that as you'll still get lower offers. Start higher and hope to get what you want after a little bit of too and fro.

I would probably have made the sort of comment Danny made myself when I first joined here (albeit by PM) but after being involved in more than my fair share of horse trading on here I now have a better idea of how it all works.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Bit of light hearted banter and the wretched thread is cursed, I swear :D
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Albatross round the neck style bumpage.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Bumpelstiltskin.

Will cover postage and willing to consider non-ludicrous trade options...  Nothing in particular, but not a fan of pointy things.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    Blimey you lot are a tough crowd.  Great guitar here, at a steal of a price. 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Pull up to my bumper, baybeh
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Hey!  Guess what!?  Remarkably, this is STILL available :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: !!!!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    JerkMoans said:
    Hey!  Guess what!?  Remarkably, this is STILL available :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: !!!!
    nuts.
    pmbomb said:
    JerkMoans said:
    nuts.
    Whole hazelnuts
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    A real beauty!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoans said:
    Whole hazelnuts
    Sadly all I have available is peanuts. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    JerkMoans said:
    Whole hazelnuts
    Sadly all I have available is peanuts. 
    Way this sale thread is going, I'd probably take 'em.

State of the art guitar here for a bargain £1250.  What's up with that?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    On hold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Not on hold. £1250. Will post. Open to trades. Etc.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    On hold again! Whoo yeah.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer