Fender Blues Junior in Paisley Black

What's Hot
Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
Just found this in a local music shop ( brand spanking new) - had to have it :) 

https://i.imgur.com/ai5KsA2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jixI7yW.jpg

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72339
    Nice :).

If you want the pink paisley Deluxe Reverb version, there's one in Strung Out Guitars in Glasgow ;).

Be careful leaning the guitar against it, they chip very easily! The amp, as much as the guitar...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Great snag, love both black and pink paisley on amp and guitars...I'm very envious
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBM said:
    Nice :).

If you want the pink paisley Deluxe Reverb version, there's one in Strung Out Guitars in Glasgow ;).

Be careful leaning the guitar against it, they chip very easily! The amp, as much as the guitar...
    There is a small cloth between the amp and the neck :) 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    Stuff like that really grates my goat!!!

Taking amps or guitars that I don’t need and aren’t even on my radar and making me feel I have to have them but using a little paisley. It’s just mean and unnecessary. 

That one is very lovely, biiiig congrats on a great score. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
    Stuff like that really grates my goat!!!

Taking amps or guitars that I don’t need and aren’t even on my radar and making me feel I have to have them but using a little paisley. It’s just mean and unnecessary. 

That one is very lovely, biiiig congrats on a great score. 
    Thank you- it sounds as good as it looks, the reverb is to die for - the Black Paisley was just a bonus :)
  • NikcNikc Frets: 627
    Tele and Blues junior match made in heaven - love the finish on the amp :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    edited September 2018
    oower - that's nearly as wrong as was the (Fender) 57 Amp Custom Shop complete with quote: 'speed boat handle'

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Oh that's nice- I did look for a 2nd Paisley black Blues Junior, seems they are a little rare now ?