SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Collings I-35 LC Cherry

Hi guys,

I am looking for a nice red I35LC, with moons and if possible 60 neck :pensive: 

Let me know if you have one of those for sell please...

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• oh please... anybody ??
  • Guitars4You in the UK have a cherry Collings i35LC on their Guitars>New Arrivals webpage for £4995
  • Guitars4You in the UK have a cherry Collings i35LC on their Guitars>New Arrivals webpage for £4995
    Thanks for the heads up, but I will pass, it is kind of pricey new and if I had to pay the new price tag, I would directly buy it from my closest distributor to ask for a plain top, small neck, aging,... I would pay big bucks BUT would get my dream I35LC.
  • anyone with a cherry I35LC, 60 neck??
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    got a beautiful cherry sunburst with Monty's if you're interested
  • Thanks, just looking for the cherry red ;)
  • any cherry I35LC?
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    edited October 2018
    Sorry - edited as I just realised that I'd mentioned that @guitars4you has got a couple. But that was already mentioned above by another poster. 

Call me Dave.
  • DB1 said:
    Sorry - edited as I just realised that I'd mentioned that @guitars4you has got a couple. But that was already mentioned above by another poster. 

Well are they used on new guitars??

I will have a look just in case but I definitely don't have the money for a new one, they cost around 4K today I guess.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14229
    tFB Trader
    micamused said:
    DB1 said:

Well are they used on new guitars??

I will have a look just in case but I definitely don't have the money for a new one, they cost around 4K today I guess.
    sorry - all my stock is currently new and with updated prices nothing new now below 5K - will let you know if any used stock becomes available in the near future
  • Still looking