Who orders a new car in brown?

What's Hot

Comments

• This thread is RACIST!!!! What is wrong with Brown as a COLOUR????? What did brown cars ever do to YOU??????

:) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30882
    All kind of yes.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    All kind of yes.

But it's great because it's a 911. It would be better in literally any other "normal" sports car colour. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601

These were all the rage in the early 70s ... metallic brown with a brown velour interior ... men wore brown suits as well .. just watch the Sweeney .. :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mrs B said “I’d nae have a car in shite broon, ya ken?”
    I didn't know your wife was Welsh

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6264

Porsche do a Palladium, which is a "special" colour, costing about 1700 quid. It resembles dog puke.

That MKI Capri is ace

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • costing about 1700 quid. It resembles dog puke.

Got an address for Porsche? My lawn is worth about half a million...
  • It's not brown, it's racing bronze...
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12326
    equalsql said:
    My best mate used to own one of these in this luverly 'bwoun' colour  :s ... The fule!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Austin_Allegro_Brown_2.JPG/1707px-Austin_Allegro_Brown_2.JPG
    My first mate who got a car had one of these so we spent many evenings doing handbrake turns in car parks and cruising for chicks in it, not very successfully I seem to remember. 
  • munckee said:
    equalsql said:
    My best mate used to own one of these in this luverly 'bwoun' colour  :s ... The fule!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Austin_Allegro_Brown_2.JPG/1707px-Austin_Allegro_Brown_2.JPG
    My first mate who got a car had one of these so we spent many evenings doing handbrake turns in car parks and cruising for chicks in it, not very successfully I seem to remember. 
    I'm surprised it made it to any car park...
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Fretwired said:

These were all the rage in the early 70s ... metallic brown with a brown velour interior ... men wore brown suits as well .. just watch the Sweeney .. :-)

Those were the days. I like brown cars. And brown suits.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Snap said:

Porsche do a Palladium, which is a "special" colour, costing about 1700 quid. It resembles dog puke.

METALLIC POO BEIGE
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GuyRGuyR Frets: 1335
    On long car journeys, rather than I spy, my kids play " crap coloured car" . Two crap coloured cars together counts as "crap coloured convoy" and wins the game.
    when ford brought out their new ''70s inspired range a few years ago, with the range of colours based almost exclusively on excrement and assorted bodily fluids, we had to exclude Ford cars or the game was over too quickly.
    Why would you part with money for a car apparently molded from a gigantic jobbie?
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    edited September 2018
    These days anyone specifying a car that isn't Black/White/Silver/Grey is doing a Good Thing!

My latest purchase is silver. In 32 years of driving it is actually my first.

Although I have had two black and one white.
  • Thousands of people order new cars every single day, how are we supposed to know what colour clothes they are wearing whilst they are ordering it?

B) 
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    Image result for porsche 911 brown
    Now't wrong with brown.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
    rlw said:
    Image result for porsche 911 brown
    Now't wrong with brown.

looks like fucking Herbie. Gash

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2423
    Whenever we went for a long drive when the kids were young they used to play ‘car snooker’ to pass the time: First spotting a red car, then working their way through the snooker ball colours always alternating with a red. In those days there were loads of red cars and it wasn’t too difficult finding brown ones. Pink was the only difficult one.

There were very few silver or grey cars back then so just as well they are not snooker colours.

BTW traffic police in our region played a variation of that game but they had to pull over each car colour rather than just spotting it. The very few drivers of pink cars wondered why they were constantly being flagged down :)
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3003
    A thing of beauty.  Every dad wanted one, every boy wanted one and browner the better. 

1971 FORD CAPRI MK 1 2000 GT XLR SHOW CONDITION  Photo
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Fretwired said:

The wheels look tiny. Weren't they 12" Rostyle wheels? They were for those who couldn't afford the far better looking RS wheels.