SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Ernie Ball MusicMan Albert Lee FT

s1monbds1monbd Frets: 3
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Looking to trade my EBMM Albert Lee signature model in Firemist Orange for another EBMM with a Trem, imgur album link at bottom of post. I’ve owned this guitar for a couple of years and received it in a trade I did with a member on here, it’s one of the nicest Guitars I’ve ever played but my style just incorpates to much trem use for me to get on with a hard tail guitar, always find myself reaching for something that’s not there. It has a wonderful Birdseye maple neck and fretboard, finished In the awesome Musicman wax oil finish. the original bridge pickup has been replaced with a SD twangbanger but the original will be included. It comes the original hardcase and has been well looked after, I’m based in Salisbury Wilts, cheers for looking.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WP9XMPn
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still avaliable
  • How much would you be looking for to sell it?
  • Somewhere close to the £1200 mark, open to sensible offers though, I’m looking to use the funds to purchase another EBMM 
  • How much would you be looking for to sell it?
    Sorry forgot to quote, about the £1200 mark but as I said above open to offers cash wise as long as I have enough to fund the purchase of another EBMM guitar.
  • Sold now!