Liz Fraser

What's Hot
I’m sure a lot of people of a certain age will remember her fondly from the Carry On films. I certainly had a bit of a crush on her. RIP. 

Nothing on the BBC news website about it that I can see though, pretty poor show Beeb.  :/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Me too!
     :/ 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72245
    I remember her in the films, although I couldn't have told you her name.

RIP :(.

I had a fright when I saw the thread title, I thought you meant Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6385
    :'(
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • ICBM said:
    I remember her in the films, although I couldn't have told you her name.

RIP .

I had a fright when I saw the thread title, I thought you meant Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins...
    My heart literally stopped when I read the title! Like you, I feared it was Liz from the Cocteaus, who is my favourite musician of all time.
    I feel relieved and guilty at the same time now.
    RIP Liz.

My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
  • She was a babe. Hired by photography clubs for "glamour modelling" too I hear
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • westwest Frets: 996
    The carry ons especially cruising, two way stretch , the big job ,double bunk , imallright jack , and mammy more a fine figure figure of a woman also in a fave ep of hancocks half hour . the big night ...

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I've always loved the Carry on films. Liz was great in them, she had a really cute look without being a typical dolly bird type.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom