SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2004 Paul Reed Smith PRS Singlecut trem Emerald Green

What's Hot
John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Absolutely amazing condition but have my eye on something else.  Plays great and sounds great

8 1/2 lbs, no fret wear, practically new condition, no dings £1500 posted.  Pics are from the guy I bought it from, but it's in exactly the same condition as when I got it other than a set-up and fret polish

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    What's the neck profile on these?
    sgosden said:
    What's the neck profile on these?
    Wide fat

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought this was sold?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    I thought this was sold?
    Buyer had second thoughts, but is coming to look st it tomorrow with a potential trade deal.  It’s stoll here at the moment though ;)
  • I don't like PRS guitars generally, and I don't like blingy tops and Les Paul's.
    I absolutely love the look of this though!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 839
    I've had 3x SCTs and they're really good - often overlooked in favour of the more traditional Singlecuts,  but these are much more versatile and great all round rock machines... 
  • RevMatt said:
    I've had 3x SCTs and they're really good - often overlooked in favour of the more traditional Singlecuts,  but these are much more versatile and great all round rock machines... 
    You're not helping
    RevMatt said:
    You're not helping
    Good work @RevMatt ;
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 839
    My pleasure... 
    Bump