SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson les Paul Peace Case/SOLD SKB 335 case

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8789
edited October 2018 in Misc £
Peace y'all.

Here we have my rather fetching Gibson Les Paul "Peace" hardcase.  Featuring hemp covered exterior with Peace symbol and tie-dyed pink plush interior, this redefines groovy.

In perfect working order: a few slight marks on the pale beige exterior and a couple of bits of fraying on the edge of the hemp that I've tried to picture.  Perhaps you could cut the threads off and smoke 'em.

Rare on the used market: took me ages to track this one down, but then I started festooning another Gibson case with stickers and use that, and now have been read Riot Act re clearing some space in the Augean Stables. 

Anyone want this for £175?  Based N/Central London but happy to discuss postage options if necessary.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8789
    edited September 2018
    Hey you crazy cats! 

Having recently acquired a rather jolly ES335 from @skaguitar ;;of this parish, I find myself in possession of not one but two fine hard cases in which to keep it, one of which is surplus to requirements. 

SKB case, clean and in perfect structural nick: few light scratches/signs of wear on the exterior that I've tried to picture.  Built like a tank and with two keys for maximum lockability.  Any use to anybody?

These are around £129 new: what say you to £70 picked up/handed over N / central London / Herts / but happy to discuss postage options if necessary.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Nobody want a Les Paul or 335 case?  Make me an offer...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • I think the lack of postage might be your downfall mate. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I think the lack of postage might be your downfall mate. 
    ooh!  Happy to post it.  Realised I didn't put in the original ad: thanks for alerting me!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • 335 case sold. Open to offers on the hippy thing.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer