SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Dod, Arion , EHX, Danelectro + more

Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3019
edited June 2020 in FX £
Time for a bit of a clear out

All prices include P&P and assume PayPal Gift.

Trades or offers welcome.

Marshall Shredmaster

In good working condition. It is missing the battery door (as usual!) and the foam pad on the base disintegrated long ago and now has some Velcro on it.

£60.  SOLD

Vintage Dod Studio Bifet Preamp 410

I hate to drop the “rare” tag on things but this genuinely is.  When I spoke to Tom Cram (now ex Digitech/Dod pedal designer) he said only a handful of these were made and immediately tried to buy it from me but I was using it at the time.

A really well built and lovely sounding Preamp with both quarter inch and xlr outputs. It’s in amazing condition considering how old it is. Obviously the box is included and has the original warranty card and Dod sticker.

Ill include a power cable with it as it has the old style power input socket.

Really hard to know what this is worth as I’ve never seen another for sale or sold.  So I’m guessing here a bit but I think £80 is reasonable.

Exar Octavium

Polish made analogue octaver with +1 -1 & -2 octaves. The lower octaves both have very effective tone controls for them.  It seems to me to be based on a similar idea to the old Pearl Octaver but with the added controls and a much better buffer.

A really well made pedal, slightly smaller than a Boss compact pedal. There is some Velcro on the base, but that can be removed if required.

£40 SOLD

Bright Onion AB true bypass looper

Fairly self explanatory, Two available true bypass effects loops which can be switched either loop A or loop B or both loops bypassed.  Can be used without any power, but connect up a standard 9v power supply and the LED lights will work.  Velcro on the base but can be removed if required.

£25. WITHDRAWN

Arion SOD-1 Overdrive

This is one of the sought after early “grey box” Arion pedals and is a really lovely sounding overdrive. The battery compartment lid, battery snap and control knobs are all present and correct. There’s some Velcro on the base.

£30

Danelectro Black Liquorish

A super fun crazy little pedal. A full on (switchable) octave down distortion with level and bass tone controls.  

£20

KORG. DT-7 tuner

A fairly standard guitar tuner but with the unusual addition of BUZZ FEITEN settings.  For those of you with a Feiten fitted Washburn or Anderson guitar, this might be for you.

£15 NOW SOLD

EHX LPB-1

The one and only Linear Power Booster.  In good working order and excellent for making stuff LOUDER! Velcro on the base but I can removed if required.

£20

Tomsline Black Teeth

Basically a rat clone like the Mooer Black Secret but this has an extra “solo” option and that metal bar which stops you mashing up your knobs (v. painful!).  This sounds great but I’ve finally realised that I just don’t get on with these mini pedals for some reason.

£20

Joyo Deluxe Crunch

A cheap and cheerful Marshallesque distortion pedal.  Sounds a bit like my old Marshall Guv’nor actually.

£15 SOLD (via eBay)

and finally

TAKEN - 3 BROKEN PEDALS

A Digitech Digiverb, Boss RC-2 and a Mooer Hustle Drive

All power up ok but don’t actually work, the Mooer & Digitech don’t produce any sound and the RC2 has gone totally crazy.  If anyone wants these for spare parts (or even try to fix?) then I’ll send them for the cost of the postage. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments