SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Maxon AD900 2 X Panasonic MN3005 version - stunning analog delay

mondaypeanutmondaypeanut Frets: 72
edited September 2018 in FX £
I think I will really regret selling this but nevertheless...

Maxon AD900 2 X Panasonic MN3005 Analog Delay built in Japan, one of the pinnacle of analog delays ever made, if not the best (in my opinion it has no equal except the original 18V Ibanez AD80 with MN3005 chip which has half the delay time of the Maxon). The AD900 came in 2 versions, one with 4xMN3008 chips (after Panasonic MN3005 chips became difficult to buy) and the original one with the Panasonic MN3005 chips. This is the earlier sought after MN3005 version. It has a wonderful organic sound and has been lovingly used so has some small scuffs and paint chips on the metal casing.

Runs on 12VDC for beautiful headroom (so on Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 for example I was using one of the outputs 1-4 with the dip switch away from normal), I can add the correct Voodoo Labs 2.1mm reverse polarity cable for £4 extra as the pedal is center positive.

Just pedal, no box.

£160 Posted PPG SOLD

Photos:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom