SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 65Amps Stone Pony Head and 65Amps 2x12 Cab £899 Trade for Helix Floor

What's Hot
BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4774
edited October 2018 in Amps £
Bought from this very parish and it's an amazing sounding amp and the cab is lovely, I always wanted a Blue and it didn't disappoint!

Anyway I've decided to dive down the Helix rabbit hole and need to fund it so thats the only reason this is on the block otherwise I'd keep it, this beautiful amp deserves better than being stashed in my spare room with only the occasional blast. Details below and pictures are from the original listing from the gent who sold it, before anyone asks I have his permission for the photos and I'm asking for the same price I paid for it. It's in the same nick as when I bought it, so I feel it's still a bargain price for what is a very boutique, kind of exclusive amp. 

It comes with RoqSolid covers and two spare sets of 7591 power valves and a spare EF86 too.

65amps set out to capture the vibe and sounds of the old Ampegs from the 60's-70's with the Stone Pony, featuring the same 7591 power valves and using optimised transformers from Mercury Magnetics. At 25 watts, it features the same bump front end as other 65amps which uses the EF86 like the classic Vox AC15. Built like a tank, using premium parts and components, it sounds amazing with lots of chime and greasy crunch when you crank it up. The bump is footswitchable and has a 6 position switch for differing levels of boost, coupled with the +/- switch there are number of tones available from it's single channel and it's very repsonsive to your guitar volume. It also has 65amps master voltage which means you can dial down to around 3 watts whilst still maintaining the tone and response of the amp. 

The matching cab is amazing, and has a UK Celestion Blue with a UK Heritage G12H 75hz which was upgraded from the original chinese one.

Located in the East Mids, Leicestershire and I think shipping would be tough so.... collection only but would be prepared to meet you somewhere to do the deal possibly depending on distance/fuel etc. 

Looking for £899 SOLD or a swap with cash for a Helix or maybe straight swap if you have a case or similar. Cheers!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a HelixLT (boxed as new) and I've just had a tour grade bespoke flight case built for it.  Even though I've got it to sound perfect in the house... I still can't get my head round having no amp on stage so the Helix is sat in the flight case doing nothing.  Happy to talk if it interests you?
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4774
    edited September 2018
    Hey mate, that's a very kind offer thanks but I'm really after the full fat Helix Floor unfortunately. I know there isn't much difference but that's the one I'm going for.

Sorry for that, good luck with the sale.

• Boooo!!  ;) could you pm me a phone number? Still interested but I struggle on an iPhone. Ta. 
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Done mate :)

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4774
    Bumpage