Paul Gilbert - Bach Dm tab

Does anyone have a good tab for Mr Gilbert's Bach in Dm peice from fuzz universe? I really nd to learn this.......

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• newi123newi123 Frets: 850
    It is thanks. 
  • It's tab but at least it's got timing on it. I might give it a go, but as I can't read tab and hear it in my head I'd have to play it to see what it sounds like.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    It seems pretty good to me. I've seen it written in a different position, starting on the a on the d string, but this feels and sounds better to me.

I was hoping there was a Gilbert approved tab or fuzz universe tab book available, but doesn't seem to be!

It'll be a challenge to me to learn it! 
  • I've found a version with tab and standard notation if that's useful? PM if so :)
    I've found a version with tab and standard notation if that's useful? PM if so :)
    will do - thanks
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

@phil_aka_pip You can just click the play button on the site linked to by @Hyster and the MIDI version will come out of your speakers! :)

Alternatively, download software that can read the Guitar Pro file[1] can be downloaded here:

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/paul_gilbert/bach_partita_in_dm_guitar_pro_1410561 ;

Once it's imported, the software will work out the notation.

[1] Guitar Pro Lite, TuxGuitar, Musescore are all free

• newi123 said:
    It seems pretty good to me. I've seen it written in a different position, starting on the a on the d string, but this feels and sounds better to me.

I was hoping there was a Gilbert approved tab or fuzz universe tab book available, but doesn't seem to be!

It'll be a challenge to me to learn it! 
    I wopuld imagine there is a printed copy of the album transcription book but probably for the Japanese market. Prepare to ebay and pay big...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life