SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Parts clearout: Fender, Mojo, Lava cable, Bare Knuckle, misc pickup covers etc

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited October 2018 in Parts £
Tons of stuff to get rid of, this will be an ongoing thread!

Below:

Fender Strat single coils £60.

Mojo single coil SOLD for £30.

Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell humbucker set £150 On hold

PRS whammy bar £19

Mixed Strat pickup covers and knobs £7

Dunlop Tortex picks (70, unused) £7. SOLD

Lava Cable ELC kit £25. £22.

Lava Cable Tightrope kit (£30).

Still to add:
Bare Knuckle HSP90 covers
Various Johnny Shredfreak daisy chains/right angle adapters/battery converters.
Numerous bike chain-link style pedalboard attachments and self-tapping screws

For starters:

Two Fender 57/62 Strat pickups. Fender says: "Fender Original '57/'62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows." Alnico V, 5.6k. These actually have left-handed magnet stagger but I've used them in a right-handed Strat with no issues—get that Hendrix mojo! They were desoldered from the neck and middle positions of a Strat so still have enough wire on them.

Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell humbuckers. Chrome covers, 4 conductor wiring, short leg. Came out of a PRS with a 5-way rotary so the neck pickup has a flipped magnet. Just means you'll need to wire them 'out of phase' for them to sound in phase with a regular 3-way switch. Pictures to come. £150. On hold.

PRS tremolo arm. Came off a USA Standard 22. £19 delivered.

Mixed colours Strat pickup covers and knobs

1x pink, 1x green, 1x blue pickup covers. 3 x purple. The pink, green, and blue are actually made from coloured plastic. The purple ones are white covers with the purple painted on or otherwise applied, and on one of them it's come off a little. I've had them all on Fender single coil pickups so I know they fit, but the purple ones are very snug.

Also 3x orange, 1x red, 1x rose/pink, 1x yellow, 3x purple volume/tone knobs. £7 the lot. 

Tortex Sharp picks. 70 here, mostly yellow (.73), about 10 green (.88), all unused. £7. SOLD

Lava Cable ELC kit. 8x jacks, 11 lengths of cable I haven't got round to measuring yet, ranging from about 4cm to more than 60cm (two feet in old money). Not sure what these are fetching these days. Let's say £25 and I'll be grateful if anyone can let me know if that's wildly wrong in either direction! 

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Picks sold. Bare Knuckles on hold. All else still available. Remembered I've also got a Lava Tightrope kit too, which I need to value and photograph.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    interested in tightrope kit 
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 815
    PM-d
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited October 2018
    Hi @JMP220478, I realise it's been two weeks (sorry, been busy over here!) but here's the skinny on the Lava Tightrope kit if you're still interested:

Five cables I made in the following lengths:64cm 52cm 22cm 18cm 16cm.
    Plus three spare lengths: 18, 17, and 10 cm.
    All measurements are conservative and exclude jack plugs/exposed copper.Here are the photos. Sorry they're a touch blurry. It's getting too dark for my camera but I didn't want to leave it any longer.

How's £30 delivered?
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Did your Bare Knuckles sell?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• tygertyger Frets: 16
    Hi, do you still have to two Strat pickups?
  • @tyger, yes the Fenders are available.

@Marshall, yeah, lots of interest in the Rebel Yells but no one's delivered the money yet! So yes, they're still for sale.
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Pmd re Rebel Yells

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest