SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul 1959 Reissue VOS in Iced Tea (SOLD)

BrizeBrize Frets: 5630
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul R9 Iced Tea VOS from 2011. This is an absolutely killer guitar - gorgeous top, nice dark one-piece fretboard, great weight at 8lbs 10oz and the Alnico 3 Custom Buckers that are fitted in the 2013 Historic Reissues. Gibson sent me a spare set of these after an issue with another guitar, so I had my tech put them in this R9. If you don't want the Custom Buckers I can reinstate the original Burstbuckers and knock £150 off the price.

The guitar is in exceptional condition with no damage or signs of use other than a bit of dust. The original black Custom Shop case is included and in excellent condition. All case candy is present and correct including the Certificate of Authenticity. Collection only from Cheltenham or just outside of North London with some notice. Looking for £3,200.

imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments