SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Carr Rambler

mondaypeanutmondaypeanut Frets: 72
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Due to the impending arrival of my 2nd child I'm forced to go acoustic for a while, so I am selling my beloved Carr Rambler along with other prized gems.

It has the Carr Elsinore speaker and has just had some new preamp tubes EHX Gold 12AX7s in V1/V4, EHX Gold 12AT7 in V2 and EHX Gold 5751 in V3. The power tubes are TAD 6L6GC-STR. World class reverb and tremolo, pentode and triode modes for blackface/tweed sounds. On this amp the On-Off-On power switch was changed to be simply On-Off which is much more sensible. The amp had a new logo and handle ordered from Carr a few months ago so these are mint.

The tolex is not so mint, the amp has seen some action and the bottom of the amp especially has signs of use but could probably be improved with a tolex cleaner or even a retolex if you're handy. The speaker grill has a few small frays (pictured). I've take photos from every angle so you can see everything. As you'd expect from a Carr the build quality is as epic as the sound.

Comes with Roqsolid padded cover in mint condition. Also comes with footswitch for Tremolo.

£1100 collected from just north of Reading Berkshire or can meet halfway within a sensible distance. Open to hearing close offers. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments