SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Speakers

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Misc £ tFB Trader
Looking for a decent pair of PA speakers. Active or passive, 12 or 15 doesn't particularly matter, I can work around that, as long as they're fairly light. Bit bored of lugging my ancient Yamaha powered speakers around and lifting them on to poles!

Anything out there?

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    I’ve got a pair of HZ HE200 speakers. UK made in lightweight poly cabs. Great ‘hi-fi’ sound. 

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    robwright said:
    I’ve got a pair of HZ HE200 speakers. UK made in lightweight poly cabs. Great ‘hi-fi’ sound. 
    are you selling them or just telling me? Either way 200w is probably a little low for me, would be looking more 300w mark ... should probably have mentioned that lol
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    Haha! No I am selling - have a pair of the HE200’s that I used for monitors and HE300’s that I used for FOH. 
    £200 delivered for the 200’s and £230 delivered for the 300’s. 

• @4114Effects there is little or no difference between the HE2 and HE3 with regards to performance. If in future you want to upgrade them to HE 3’s just buy a pair of Eminence Kappa 12’s . Trust me I was the sales manager for HZ 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk