SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Custom Fylde Alexander Acoustic

What's Hot

For sale or trade. My custom made 2006 Fylde Alexander. Top quality Englemann Spruce top with super East Indian rosewood back and sides with double line marquetry purfling. Mahogany neck with ebony fretboard and bridge. Gold plated Gotoh tuners. 1.75” nut width and 24.75” scale length. Fitted with L R Baggs Element undersaddle pick up. Hiscox case. This is a stunning guitar to look at and play and sounds amazing. Neck is a dream to play. I can only find one tiny ding on lower bout and otherwise very light playwear only. Action is spot on. A quality guitar. £2500 or Open for trades and cash deals. 

https://imgur.com/a/jqKyAKf

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    What size is it being a custom, as from looking at pics can be decieving, could be anything from an OM to Jumbo!
  • sijos1sijos1 Frets: 18
    Hi. It’s 15.5” lower bout and 11.5” upper bout. 4.5” depth. Very comfortable to play
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    sijos1 said:
    Hi. It’s 15.5” lower bout and 11.5” upper bout. 4.5” depth. Very comfortable to play
    Thanks but a bit too large for me looking for something a bit smaller.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    That’s a shame. It’s a super guitar to play
    Still available.