Amplitube 3 question (s)

ive finally managed to download and get amplitube 3 into Reaper. It in the vst panel. 
When i click to open it it says i have 9 days to authorise it. So i clicked on the Authorisation manager and it says not installed properly
 So i uninstalled it and tried installing it again. Every time i click on the shop icon i get the ( do you want to allow changes to be made to your computer box etc). Ive registered and had an email telling me im a Member with a free gift etc. All i want to do is have amplitube 3 working in reaper. 
All the buttons seem to be working on the Amplitube screen but there is a little red padlock in the bottom left hand corner. Do i need to uninstall everything and start again. ? There is no movement on the monitor with the needle on the right hand side of the screen so i dont think anything is going in. As usual i would be grateful for any help with any of this. (ive tried to read the installation manual it downloaded but it jumps all over the place when i try to scroll through it!)  Thank You
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26553
    Here you go:

Just download, install and run that. Then you just have to log in to IK, go to your account, then copy-paste the serial number for Amplitube into the Authorisation manager. Job jobbed.
    <space for hire>
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    ive got the manager loaded twice. Heres were im up to. In reaper amplitube is not giving any sound at all through the headphones. when its on out of reaper i can hear that its on but cant get my guitar to make any sound with it. Ive been on settings and clicked on midi.
    ive selected Asio which now says L channel line in 1 fast track R ch Line in 1 Fast track. Analogue 1/2 fastrack 1 left and right.Bufr size 256.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11873
    edited April 2014

it generates an ID based on your PC (IP of network card, etc), you paste that into the IK site, which generates an activation code, you paste it in to your plugin

they have about 3 ways of doing this, you can do it manually on the site

you get 5 authorisations I think, so don't keep switching PC

ive put a serial no in many times in the authorisation manager which says custom shop download,nothing else in the list.ilights the green button but ive not pasted anything anywhere yet.

edited April 2014
    Ive got the authorization completed now!! ffs(I downloaded it again, Programme QTCF.dll was missing. Apple nicked it so i managed to get it installed by deleting the app.Now I have amptitude 3 opening up no problem in Reaper and out of Reaper (off the App).
    1 Out of reaper i can hear the noise level change when i move the volume knob
    2 In Reaper there is no sound at all but the buttons all work.
    Is it possible i have downloaded the stand alone model, would this make any difference?
    Do i need to add anything else to get sound out of this. Im currently using Guitar,Fast track, Reaper. As usual any help appreciated as much as your patience Thanks!
    Ive finally got some sound out of amplitube in and out of Reaper. I think in total its taken me about 8hrs!. Anyway im up and running. I needed to get this sorted as i didnt want to buy before i have tried it. Ive decided to buy Reaper and maybe Power Reaper the book. 
    Anybody bought the book? it was £26 yesterday and £36 today(Amazon) last time i looked could be anything now.. any reviews would be helpful and Reaper any one bought it?
    Ive seen the user manual online and was wondering if the book is any better.

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22107

With Amplitube, did you run it in standalone mode first before trying to run it in Reaper? 

With Amplitube, did you run it in standalone mode first before trying to run it in Reaper? 
    yes thats the way i eventually done it.