SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Gibson J29 - Spruce/Rosewood £850 Price Drop

jrc2806jrc2806 Frets: 64
edited October 2018 in Acoustics £
Evening all. Up for sale is my Gibson J29 from 2014. Purchased originally from Mansons (Exeter) by the first owner, I took this guitar in px against a Taylor 514.

It is in excellent condition with minimal play wear. To be honest it has spent most of its life during my ownership in its case.

This has a spruce top with solid rosewood back and sides. includes a great hard case - the warranty book is present.

The only area to highlight is that the guitar was left in its case with a dark blue cloth which has transferred dye to the lower bout - side and rear corner (see pics and separate thread on this site). I have managed to remove some of the staining but some remains (rookie nitro owner error!).

Looking for £850 (was £1000) cash on collection from Stanway, Essex. Happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.

Selling due to GAS for a smaller bodied acoustic. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks, Jonathan

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y3d5cviazz87bi8/AAAgZYbLHgz9wOLuf9FSXnMua?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jrc2806jrc2806 Frets: 64
    I have seen that clean used  examples are selling for circa £1000 so have dropped the price for fretboard members to £900 to reflect the dye stain (no offers please at this price). Thanks
    Been approached by a buyer who has asked for my lowest price. I have now seen something else which I would like to go for so have lowered to £850. Cheers.
    Sunday bump!
    Sold :-)