SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Jam pedals, EHX, Mooer, DD3, Way Huge - SOLD

JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited March 2019 in FX £
Updated with a few extra pedals:

Jam Pedals tube dreamer 72 (808 clone) - SOLD
Way Huge Saucy Box - SOLD

Phase 95, boxed - £80 - SOLD
Boss DD3 pink label - £45 - SOLD
Mooer Blues Crab, boxed - £18 - SOLD
EHX Bass Big Muff nano - £45 - SOLD
Mooer Pure Boost, boxed - £18 - SOLD

+ £3.95 for postage. 

About the saucy box: 

Absolutely cracking overdrive. Been compared to a few things, but really more of it's own thing.

There's an amazing review of this pedal on this very forum i believe. 

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/38999/review-of-the-way-huge-saucy-box

Online description: 

"The Way Huge Saucy Box is a versatile overdrive pedal that can take you from a pure unity gain buffer through clean boost territory and into a thick and smooth overdrive sound. Sometimes you don't want to carry round a collection of overdrive pedals but instead want one that can handle a lot of different sounds on the night. This is that pedal from its passive tone circuit to its discrete clean and overdrive signal paths you get a wide range of natural sounding overdrives all in one box."

Any questions please ask. 

''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
  • Phase 95 SOLD
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Pm’d
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • PM sent regarding the TD72.
  • JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    Bump. Also got an SD1 for sale. Open to offers on all.  =)
    Blues Crab and SD-1 SOLD. 

Still open to offers on the others.
    Bump