SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Supro Sahara 1x12 Cabinet - 16 ohm, 70 watts, devilishly good looking £150 SOLD

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9701
edited February 2019 in Amps £
Hi all, as part of my clear out and rebuild, up for sale is my Supro Sahara 1x12 speaker cab. It's been confirmed as 16 ohm and 70 watts rating by Supro directly. There's a load of cotton wool type stuff in the back, I'm not sure why.

I believe it's from when Bruce Zinky had just bought the Supro name and was producing some amps to keep it going, before the current crop of Supro amps appeared. It's brown tolex with cream grill cloth, but despite that looks cool as.

It's very heavy, so collection or meetup only around Birmingham and the West Midlands I'm afraid.

£150 gets it. Bargain for a Zinky cab! SOLD

I thank you

PS Loads of pedals for sale in the pedal section.

If interested in trades, my current shopping/swapping list is as follows, most are higher value than my stuff so obviously would be my stuff plus cash where appropriate:

Amp style/preamp pedals - one overdrive style (either Supro or Hiwatt, or Catalinbread RAH), one cleaner (like Fender style or something nice and warm). To sit in the loop of my newly arrived Helix HX FX

Small amp with line out (non cab simulated), ideally with valves or able to work well with pedals for drive. Or if somebody could mod something like a Pro Junior to have a line out...

FRFR type speaker (or two!)

Digitech Whammy Ricochet (so I could then sell my Whammy V)

TC Voicelive Extreme

Vocal mic - I've been told my TC Helicon one isn't especially good for me when recording, so I think a condenser maybe better for me, or a ribbon mic even? God knows. Will go into a TC Voicelive if that helps.

Gold Foil or Lipstick humbucker pickups

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments