SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FENDER SELECT USA STRATOCASTER EXOTIC AAA MAPLE BING CHERRY FLAME BURST SOLID ROSEWOOD NECK

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 342
edited November 2018 in Guitars £

One of the nicest Strats I've had the pleasure of playing. An awesome Fender USA select HSS exotic AAA maple in stunning Bing Cherry Burst.

These were made for a limited time in 2014. The swirling, almost marble flame maple is finished in an ultra thin nitro-lacquer which makes it incredibly resonant even acoustically. The body is a beautiful lightweight alder.

The real standout feature however is the solid rosewood neck, with a 'channel-bound' birds-eye maple fingerboard.

Other top spec features include: Jumbo black pearl inlays, deluxe staggered locking tuners, laser engraved Fender logo on rosewood headstock, contoured heel, rolled fingerboard edges, etc.

Comes complete with Fender select fitted tweed hardcase.

Pick up is welcome but I'm happy to post

£1350

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    Wow, that's gorgeous..............love those Select strats.........looking for trades/part trades at all ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got the chance to buy back an old guitar I regret letting go, so was really looking for a cash sale, but I'll always be happy to hear what you have to trade :) 
  • Who doesn't enjoy a hand rubbed oil finish?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Where are you located please ?
  • Miles from anyone in Cornwall
  • Trades (musicman / PRS) welcome
  • PM'd
  • Is this still on hold? I'm only just outside Padstow, wouldn't mind having a looksee....what's the weight? Borrowed a Select Strat off a mate and it was way too heavy for my liking? 
  • Sorry, it's gone now