SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ryder and Navigator Les Pauls

John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Hate to do this, but need to raise some cash PDQ

Bought new, and collected from Anthony less than a month ago

Pickups changed to Deacci Vintage 1's Alnico 2 and sound amazing, originally came with OX4's which weren't to my taste
One piece body
solid top
long tenon
nitro
Fat 58 neck 
Hand built by Anthony Ryder
Hard Case
If you'd prefer I could swap the Seymour Duncan Antiquities out of the Navigator in to this

Buy one on commission you would be waiting 6 months at least  and it would cost you £2500

£1800 posted. SOLD

Or the Navigator NLP-380 on the right on the pic below

Lots of wear but a fantastic sounding guitar 
One piece body
solid top
long tenon
nitro
Fat 58 neck 

£1450 posted

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    That Ryder is stunning. Having played a couple of Nik's I bet it plays and sounds amazing as well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • armitaanarmitaan Frets: 378
    I can vouch for quality of the Navigators and the top of that Ryder as good as anything on the 1000s of pages of r9/r8 spam elsewhere on this forum :)
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    photek said:
    That Ryder is stunning. Having played a couple of Nik's I bet it plays and sounds amazing as well.
    Agree - that one looks stunning!
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Bump 
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Ryder sold, Navigator still available 
  • I recently bought a Navigator LP. It’s astounding. I played a *lot* of LPs by various UK, Japanese and American luthiers including a few Gibson R8s and R9s and it beat them all for me. That is a bargain price considering the equivalent spec new navigator now would be at least 480,000 yen (The N-LP-480 is the same spec as a 380 but updated accounting for inflation!). Someone should buy it. Immediately.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    My Ryder Les Paul should be ready in about 6 weeks or so, he really does make a lovely Les Paul and whoever bought this one has got a cracking guitar 
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 411
    I picked up the Ryder from John this morning.

Still getting to know it but it is indeed a cracking instrument without doubt.