SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Either a 24 fret or 24” Scale Neck

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
I’m having a stab at making a guitar body for the eldest daughter at the Guitar Restoration evening class that I’m about to embark upon.
She very much likes the aesthetic of those Ibanez RG types with the stained msple top and the bare, chamfered cutaways and to that end I’vd scored a couple of very cool body templates from @KempGuitars of this very parish which will do the job. 
I think however that due to talent & time constraints making the whole thing might be a bridge too far so im thinking of buying the neck in.
Looking at it the body templates are a bit shorter than your classic S or T as they’re designed for use with a 24 fret neck so to keep the proportions right i need either a 24fret neck or a 24” scale neck

Anyone got anything ?

i have a Couple of pedals for trade, a Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Chorus Factory and a Jacques Fuse Blower distortion pedal if you’re a tradey kind of person ? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom