SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Black Friday sale.

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2347
edited November 2018 in Parts £ tFB Trader

You're more than welcome to ask more questions, but last year, many people lost the guitar they were after by asking me more details. I believe I've given all the relative information on the guitars below. All the headstock's are drilled for vintage tuners, unless otherwise stated, they all take off-the-shelf parts, the LPJ DCs come with a black pick guard and backplate. PRS comes with the backplate, as does the single pickup jazzmaster. They all have bone nuts fitted.

The P&P on all guitars is £10 (UPS)

First two up LPJs, one DC and a SC.

The DC is all mahogany, with an Ebony fingerboard and crown inlays.

neck "C" shaped

12” rad

Nut 43mm

23mm thick at the 1st fret

24.5mm thick at the 12th fret

#150 frets (6100)

weight 5lb

£350   SOLD

The SC all mahogany with a Rosewood fingerboard with MOP dot inlays.

neck "C" shaped

12” rad

Nut 43mm

23.3mm thick at the 1st fret

24.25mm thick at the 12th fret

#150 frets (6100)

weight 4lb 14oz

£375  SOLD

Next 2 Jazzmasters

1st single pickup, can be routed for second pickup at no extra cost. There is a fairly good size control cavity on the back that will take two volumes and two tone controls

neck "C" shaped

9.5” rad

42mm nut

22.8mm thick at the 1st fret

25.5mm thick at the 12th fret

#154 frets (.100x.050)

weight 6lb 6oz

£200    SOLD

2nd All Mahogany with standard routing, rosewood fingerboard MOP dot inlays. This is a "B" grade jazzmaster as there is the repair to the back of the body (see photo), there was a small crack that I machined out and glued in a new piece of mahogany. Apart from that the guitar would be an "A" grade.

neck "C" shaped

9.5” rad

42.2mm nut

23mm thick at the 1st fret

25mm thick at the 12th fret

#154 frets (.100x.050)

Weight 5lb 4oz

£250

One LPJ DC all mahogany, rosewood fingerboard with MOP dot inlays. This is a beautiful guitar should be an "A" grade but unfortunately it turned out on the heavy side, I'm selling it as a "B" at a very reasonable price, £230 that’s £220 below the list price. I estimate the finish weight will be around 7lb 6oz , with all its hardware, but no finish.

neck "C" shaped

12” rad

Nut 43.3mm

23.25mm thick at the 1st fret

25.5mm thick at the 12th fret

#150 frets (6100)

Weight neck and body only 6lb 3oz

£230.  SOLD

One PRS Swamp Ash type guitar,  Swamp ash body fully carved,  neck three piece Maple slightly figured Birdseye,  rosewood fingerboard with MOP dots. The headstock is drilled for 10mm tuners. This is a "B" grade as I drilled the 22mm  jack socket hole off centre, although this will be virtually hidden by the jack plate.

neck "C" shaped

12” Rad

Nut 43.5mm

22.2mm thick at the 1st fret

23.2mm thick at the 12th fret

#154 frets (.100x.050)

Weight 5lb 6oz

£300

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments