SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Hollowbody I - 10 Top - with piezo - 2007 - with hard case and tags

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3779
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Sold...but transaction not completed, so relisted with a sizeable price drop. This is an insanely good guitar and great value.

Condition is generally excellent. Some minor buckle rash on the rear (no gouges, just superficial scratches that would likely buff out with a bit of work) and a small ding next to the upper F-hole (pictured). It’s a stunner to play, super light with a wonderful range of sounds from jazz to rock. I've found that, especially with Impulse Responses (and Helix), the piezo gets genuinely good acoustic tones. Includes original case and tags.

As shown in the last picture, this would have cost nearly $6k new.

Sale far preferred but willing to consider trades, especially a Taylor (400 series or above).

Spec:

Carved figured maple top with mahogany back/sides, 25" scale length 22-fret mahogany wide fat neck with rosewood fretboard, bird inlays, PRS stoptail, PRS 14:1 low mass locking tuners, hardshell case.

Electronics - Archtop treble & bass pickups with covers, volume & tone control, 3-way toggle pickup selector.

Full details in final image below.

Based near Carlisle, Cumbria, but can travel within a reasonable distance for the right deal.

Postage an option if payment is by bank transfer.

£1,999

Screen-Shot-2018-11-24-at-12-01-00

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments