SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Schecter USA Custom Shop Traditional HSS, black/red tort, high end S type!

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Really excellent guitar, I just have two Suhr Classics that I love that do exactly the same job. This one is a black USA Custom Shop Traditional from 2013 that was modded by Matt at Monty's Guitars. When it came to me it was black on black, HSS, but I've had it modded with a custom red tort guard, Suhr Thornbucker Plus in the bridge, Fralin Blues Special neck and middle, plus Suhr wiring with the singles seeing 250k and the bridge hum seeing 500k. It also has a series/parallel push/pull on the bridge tone for the bridge humbucker.

Alder body, hard rock maple neck, indian rosewood board, Gotoh 510 tremolo, Gotoh locking tuners, modern C type neck (.825-.865") with a 14" radius and Jescar 6100 equivalent jumbo frets. Basically plays and feels like a Tom Anderson but has the Schecter name on the headstock! Guitar is in excellent condition with no fret wear and comes with a hard shell G&G case.

Peach have the Schecter CS models up at around £2,649 so I'm looking for £1,225 or trades - surprise me with those, I don't really know what I'm after so I'm up for listening!

Pics below, hit me up with any questions. I live in north London so you can collect or I can post.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments