SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT 1994 Mesa Boogie Tremoverb head

What's Hot
wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 189
edited July 2014 in Amps £
Hi all,

Due to lack of use of this, and GASsing for a Kemper, my Tremoverb head is up for sale. Full details and more images can be found here, but the main details are as follows:

1994 built 100W Tremoverb head in excellent condition, relatively early serial number. No switching problems, no crackly pots, fully working, very clean inside and out, just massively underused. I'm no great guitar player, but the need to have a dual rec of some ilk caused me to buy this some years ago, with it having very occasional use during that time as I'm definitely more of a hobbiest than a proper practicing musician.

Sale to include amp head (obviously!), dust cover, flight case, single and four button switch. Pickup only from Crich in Derbyshire, but would be willing to come to an arrangement to meet up, although would definitely prefer any prospective buyer to try it out to their full satisfaction before completing a deal.

Price is £1100 for everything mentioned above, or will consider trades for a Kemper Profiling Amp, rack or lunchbox.

My first sale here, so please advise if I've done anything incorrect according to forum guidelines.

Couple of pics of the head, more pics in the link above. Happy to answer any questions and entertain serious buyers, cups of tea/coffee at no extra cost ;)

Thanks for looking :)

Steve
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 189
    edited July 2014
    Price drop to £1100, open to Kemper trades or shoot me a cash offer, you never know...

Now have a car that can transport this around a bit more too, wasn't sure it would have fit in the old MX5s boot :))
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Ooh, nice amp. Triple threat @ICBM?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    lol

So much want, so little practical purpose :).

Apart from being able to carry it, of course. Except that I would then need a cabinet as well! Or I could do a dry/stereo FX set-up with this, a load box and my combos :)).

It is slightly ironic that the head is worth more than the combo given that you get two excellent speakers with the combo, but there is a reason for that…

Good luck with the sale.

For everyone else - this is the best amp ever made. Ever.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Buy it and run a slave out to your two combos plus a cab!

Imagine the sound.

I'd have been tempted if I'd seen this a few months ago.
  • DanDan Frets: 440
    Awesome amp! Got the combo myself, GLWTS.
    edited July 2014

Thanks all :) It really is lovely and I will be sorry to see it go. I'd love to keep hold of it as a longer term investment, but I'd be equally happy to see it go to a good home where it'll get (ab)used a lot more than it does in mine.

Friend of mine can actually play (I just tinker mainly) and he sounded awesome through it.

Maybe I need to consider shifting my spare Orange 2x12 with it to tempt ICBM a bit more ;)

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7959
    W/D/W Tremoverbs with a mismatched cab for extra 3d-ness?  Come on @ICBM !
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    I do admit that the only thing more awesome than two Trem-o-verbs would be three Trem-o-verbs...

Although actually one of mine is for sale, really. Or at least it's in the shop, and I keep having to stop myself bringing it back :).

I'm also nowhere near Derbyshire, and I don't like couriers!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I see you're north of the wall...we're in Glasgow at the end of the month ;)

Unfortunately no chance of me bringing it up with me whether you were interested or not, would be a long train journey with that on my knee!
    Sold today to a really great bloke from Brighton. Happy it's gone to a good home :)