SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cruise 412SA 4x12 Mahogony speaker cab cabinet with Eminence Legend GB12 Price drop £100

jeromegreendayjeromegreenday Frets: 171
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Hey guys, for sale is a very very rare Cruise 412 S/A speaker Cab , 1 of only 20 built in the USA . 
It features 4x12inch Eminence Legend GB12 16 ohm speakers and sounds amazing! They are Eminence's version of a greenback and in my opinion sound better 
Collection from Croydon or could deliver locally for a small charge 
Here is some info on the cab - 
The 4 x 12 has long been the standard for producing maximum sound pressure levels--and the Cruise 412S/A delivers for those larger venues with pure, sweet tone reproduction. 
The 412S/A cab is one of the best sounding 4 x 12 cabs we've ever encountered! Furthermore, we are using 3/4" Multi-Layered Mahogany that provides unsurpassed resonant characteristics throughout the tonal range of the instrument! 
This is a Cruise 4x12 covered in cream tolex, black corner hardware, casters, large side handles and a salt and pepper style grill. 

Cruise amps was started in Ohio in 2000-2001, from what I understand only 20 4x12's were made. 
The 4x12's were made out of A grade Baltic Birch and cost over $1,000.00 new. This cab is very solid and in very good condition, the only defect is the grill tear as shown.

It's 16ohms I'd be after £100 for one of the most well built cabs I've ever seen.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments